Smart blend of probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, amino acid, trace minerals & digestive granules for ruminal disorders.
|EACH 20 GM CONTAINS:|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae||10 x 1010 CFU|
|Lactobacillus sporogenes||10 x 107 CFU|
|Aspergillus oryzae||10 x 107 CFU|
|DL Methionine||8 mg|
|Zinc sulphate||400 mg|
|Cobalt sulphate||80 mg|
|Copper sulphate||200 mg|
- Optimize rumen environment to energize the animal by improving the propionic acid
- Improve feed
- Reduced wastage of energy and reutilize
- Improved milk
- Helps in extending the profit period to farmer.
Large Animals: 10-20 gm daily
Small Animals: 5-10 gm daily
Or as directed by veterinary doctor.
In ruminants, microbial digestion results in the production of volatile fatty acids along with production of gases like carbon dioxide and hydrogen which combine to form methane gas in presence of methanogenic bacteria. As methane is exhaled in to atmosphere, the ruminants suffers a loss of ingested feed derived energy of approximately 12 % depending upon the diet.
Appeteno energizes the animal by mitigating the methane production and utilizing the fed energy, thus obtaining more benefits from each unit of feed which help in improving production of animal.
- The product is a functional additive, cannot be used as a therapeutic
- Not for human
- Store in a Dry Place away from Heat & Sunlight
- For veterinary use