Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lactobacillus casei， Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Streptococcus faecium,
Aspergillus oryzae, Torulopsis bovina, Bacillus subtilis, Plant lactobacillus, Bacillus licheniformis, Condensation bacillus, Butyric acid bacteria, a variety of beneficial bacteria, high active enzyme necessary vitamins and growth of livestock and poultry, amino acids, trace Ingredient, etc.
Total Viable count: 10^10 CFU/g
1. Fast establishment of beneficial gut microflora
2. Re-establishes balanced gut microflora during post-antibiotic application
3. Inhibits growth of bacteria like C. perfringens, E. coli, Salmonella and Campylobacter
4. Reduces incidence of wet litter and pasty vent
5. Improves weight gain
6. Improves feed conversion
7. Decreases mortality
8. No negative side effects, no withdrawal times
1. Broiler, layer 1000g/ton of feed Dissolve 3 g per 5 liter of drinking water.
2. Calf 750g/ton of feed 1g/head/day
3. Sucking piglet 1500g/ton of feed 2g/head/day
4. Weaned piglet 750g/ton of feed 2g/head/day
5. Sow, finishing pig 750g/ton of feed 2g/head/day
6. Fish 1000g/ton of feed.
(But for Broilers, please disabled for three days after every three days of continuous use. In this way, will be the most promotion for Broilers weight gain. )
Storage condition & Expiry period:
Store in dry and cool place and avoid from sunlight.
3 years expiry period from the manufacturing date.